SNOW PEAK MINI HOZUKI LANTERN - WHITE
- Magnetic closure allows you to clip the Mini Hozuki anywhere or hang it from any stainless steel surface or hook to mini Hozuki lights together.
- Choose from 3 bright settings (low, medium, or high) so you can illuminate your whole campsite or just your tent.
- Strobe setting allows you to set the mood with your Mini Hozuki for your outdoor dance party.
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included) provides up to 70 hrs of operation on low and 40 hrs. on high.
- Silicone rubber lantern shade diffuses light and withstands regular use while camping and traveling.
- Silicone rubber lantern shade can be removed for cleaning purposes.
- Material: Polycarbonate Plastic, Abs Resin, Acrylic Resin, Silicone Rubber, Aluminum
- Dimensions: Diameter 5.6cm X 5cm depth
- Lantern Type: LED
- Lighting Hours: High: 40 Hrs, Low: 70 Hrs. Strobe: 180 Hours
- Brightness: 60 Lumens
- Power Source: 3 (AAA) Alkaline Batteries or (NiMh/Zrb rechargeable)
- Made In: China
- Weight: 54g (without batteries)
- Water Proof Rating: IPX4
- Low Battery Indicator: Snow Flake Logo blinks red when batteries are low
Domestic Shipping Within Australia
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $300 AUD are shipped express for free Australia-wide.
All orders shipped within Australia are sent using Startrack Express or Australia Post Express. A signature will be required for delivery, which is usually the next business day after shipping.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, we cannot guarantee next day delivery due to courier collection and occasional delays. If your order will be significantly delayed we will always do our best to keep you informed of progress.
To maximise efficient delivery, please specify an address and/or preferred delivery time when someone will be around to receive the parcel. If no-one is home the parcel will be taken to your nearest post office for collection, which can incur a re-delivery fee on our part.
International Shipping - Rest of World
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $600 AUD are shipped free of charge.
All orders are sent using a door to door international courier service. A signature will be required for delivery. Each country has their own system for imports with individual duty and charges based on the origin and value of the item(s). The buyer is responsible for all customs charges and/or fees.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, delays can sometimes happen due to courier collection. If significant delay is expected prior to shipping your order, we will do our best to keep you informed.
Snow Peak was founded in 1958 by Japanese adventurer Yukio Yamai, as a result of his expeditions to the famously challenging and glorious summit of Mount Tanigawa. Mr Yamai sought to create innovative mountaineering equipment which utilised the highly skilled metal processing technology in nearby Tsubame Sanjo.
In the 1980s, Snow Peak shifted focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. As the auto-camping trend swept across Japan, they released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.